DATES: 15 – 22ND September 2019 in the park “Knyazhevska gradina” in Sofia
- Registration of the participants – until 05.09.2019
- Group Yoga Activities – 17/18/19 September 2019
– on 17.09.2019 – from 13:00 to 14:00
– on 18.09.2019 – from 14:00 to 15:00
– at 19: 09.2019 – from 14:00 to 15:00 (give examples)
- Final and awards – 19-22 September 2019
- Participants who have confirmed and submitted an application for participation by September 5, 2019, according to the established template, are eligible to participate at the festival.
- People in the age group 18 to 29 can participate in the festival.
- There are no restrictions on the number of enrolled participants.
- All participants will perform different yoga poses, led by a manager, organizers and viewers.
- Before the festival begins, each participant must complete a declaration according to a template in which he / she signs, certifies and declares that he / she is healthy and bearing his / her own responsibility in case of a possible health incident.
- Each participant uses its own team. It is advisable for the participants to wear a white T-shirt / vest and black wedge.
Conducting the demonstrations/ competitions
- Multi-stage – all participants perform together yoga poses.
- On 17.09. there will be a practice / yoga demonstration that is intended to be at a beginner level. At this stage, you will get an idea of the opportunities and skills of the participants.
- On 18.09, practice will focus on performing more challenging yoga poses for medium / advanced levels.
- On 19.09, the most distinguished will demonstrate their yoga skills in the form of a demonstration led by a supervisor. Different hurdles of yoga poses (asanas) will be performed, distinguishing the participants who have performed best.
- For all unanswered questions, decisions are made by the organizers.
– yoga mats for all participants necessary