The festival is of a competitive nature, the aim is to be awarded the best performing groups. The competition will be in two styles: Urban / Hip Hop and Brackens.
Categories and requirements
The competition may be attended by groups of at least 5 people. In the repertoire, the group’s home dance has to dominate. *
* Repertoire can include solo and duet performances as highlights, but it is obligatory to be tied to the overall idea of the dance, otherwise they are not tolerated.
Performers must be between 15 and 29 years of age.
Duration of performances – The time limits – from 5 to 10 minutes.
Criteria for evaluation and evaluation
The jury has a three-member composition, composed by Modern and Contemporary Dance Specialists, Hip Hop and Brackens.
The assessment is based on several components:
- Image / Presentation
The repertoire must reveal the dancers’ technical skills, rhythm and artistry, the compositional structure and the dance choreographic idea, the ability of the performers to conquer the audience, the selected musical accompaniment, the use of attractive and original techniques and innovations, etc. There will be no tolerated performances involving violence and aggression.
TERMS AND DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
A prerequisite for participation in the festival is the obligatory filling in of an application form with:
- Brief information about the team;
- Exact address, telephone and e-mail for correspondence;
- The exact program with the names of the dances, the duration and the music for the different directions and ages.
The application also includes:
- a list of participants in the festival sent to the organizers – firstname.lastname@example.org
The names of the dances, the duration and the music must be mentioned in the application form.
The program for participation in the competition days will be announced to the teams after the processing of the applications.
The Organizer reserves the right to change it in case of an objective necessity.