DATES: from 16 to 19 September 2019 in Sport complex SPORT SOFIA in the Borisova Garden in the city of Sofia with the following program:
- Registration of teams – until 09.09.2019
- Draw – 10.09.2019
- Multiple phase – September 16-17, 2019
- Direct elimination, finals and awards – September 18-19 2019
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Teams who have confirmed participation and applied for until September 09, 2019 are eligible to participate in the tournament according to the standard form.
- Up to 15 athletes born after 2001 may be enrolled in the team’s team list
- Before the start of the tournament, each team must complete a declaration according to a template in which each competitor certifies and declares that he / she is healthy and bearing his own responsibility in case of a health incident.
- The teams participate with their own equipment. Not allowed to play with soccer boots with buttons.
- The number of players participating in the match for each team is 5 + 1
- The minimum number of players from one team to start the match can not be less than 4.
- An unlimited number of shifts from pre-ordered players are allowed. Changes are made when a game is stopped after permission from the judge.
- The duration of the matches is 2 half-lives of 25 minutes on a 42-foot and 21-foot artificial grass field.
- Lateral throw is performed by handball. A side throw cannot directly score a goal.
- When the ball is returned to the goalkeeper, he / she has no right to play with his / her hands.
- In free strikes, the opposing players must be at least 5 meters from the playground. A penalty kick (penalty) is executed from the point 6 meters away from the door.
- Planting is not judged.
- In the case of a red card, the injured competitor is removed from play, after 5 minutes (time when his team plays in incomplete) is replaced by another player. The eliminated player is no longer allowed to play in the match. In the case of a rude or brutal action by the offending player or by a referee of the match, the Chief Judge of the tournament may remove it for a number of matches or until the end of the tournament.
- Once the exact number of participating teams has been established, the schedule for the tournament will be drawn.
- First Stage: Multiple Phase
Teams will be distributed through a full draw in preliminary groups. The groups are played against each other.
Classification in the groups is done by the number of points received, with 3 points awarded for victory, and for a straight match one point. Where two or more teams have the same number of points, their ranking shall be based on the results of the matches between them. With a new tie, it goes to the following: – Better overall goal difference, greater number of goals scored, draw.
For the second stage the winners and second teams from each group will be ranked.
- Second Stage: Direct Elimination:
Quarterfinals, semi-finals and finals are played at elimination to determine the winner of the tournament, with 5 regular penalties (penalty shootout), and with a new draw, 1 penalty to the winner.
- For all unanswered questions, decisions are made by the organizers.
AWARDS – FROM The organizer “Sofia – European Capital of Sport 2018” Foundation