On 25 May 2018 year. the application of the General Regulation on the protection of personal Data was started. (Regulation (EC) 2016/679).
GDPR allows citizens of the European Union (EC) to better control the use of their personal Data.
At Urban Zone, the anonymity of our registered participants , the protection of personal Data and its confidentiality are our priority and we follow all national and European requirements and regulations for personal Data protection .
Below you can read important aspects of what information and personal Data we collect and how we manage it, how it is used, and with whom it is shared.
COLLECTION, TREATMENT AND USE OF DATA
As with most websites, you can visit our site without disclosing your identity or other personal information.
We collect only information and personal Data (hereinafter referred to as “Data”), that you provide voluntarily when registering for Urban Zone, by completing our registration form , The information consists of : Name and Surname ,Year of Birth, City, Country, Phone, Email Address, Gender, Distance
We are obligated to inform you, that Urban Zone is collecting, processing and storing only the personal Data, necessary for the purpose of conducting the event, as follows:
– Name and Surname – needed to identify the participants in the sport classification;
– Year of Birth – necessary for separation of participants in age groups by different sports and discipline;
– City – needed for statistical analysis of participants in Urban Zone;
– Country – needed for statistical analysis of participants in Urban Zone;
– Phone – necessary for feedback from the participant in case of irregularities in the registration process;
– Email Address – Required when entering the registered participant portal „List of participants“, whether the participant has a correct registration on the event site; needed for feedback;
– Gender – needed for separation of the participants in thedifferent sports and disciplines – women / men;
– Discipline – necessary for administration of different sports (where needed during Urban Zone)
We store all of the Data , & nbsp , until you submit a request for its deletion in writing. You may request partial or complete deletion of your Data at any time. We will meet these requests without delay.
ACCESS TO DATA
You can receive information about your stored Data at any time via a written request.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not provide the Data ,we collect to third parties. In particular, we do not sell, assign or exchange your Data, unless such disclosure is required by law or is not explicitly described below.
We take care of the security of your Data and use all technical and organizational storage options in a way, that is unavailable to third parties. All Data is stored in a server, that meets a high standard of security and is protected against unauthorized access.
DATE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Given the interests and needs of Urban Zone participants , personal Data is retained indefinitely or until a written request to delete it from the rankings of the different distances is presented.
OTHER PERSONAL DATA THAT DOES NOT PRESENT INTEREST TO URBAN ZONE
Urban Zone does not collect, process and store other personal Data, including subjective and “sensitive”(ethnicity, religion, education, sexual orientation, political or other affiliation), that are not necessary for the fulfillment of our processes and the publishing the final results achieved by the participants in the different sports during the Urban Zone.